In Search of a Detail Oriented VA
A detail oriented human who loves to close loops and organize!
A social media management company and school embarking on our 8th year in business. We love to help small businesses create an online presence and cultivate their community online.
This job is for you if…
- You love to keep people organized and on task.
- A zeroed out inbox brings you great peace.
- Color coded calendars make you super happy.
Must Have Skills (the following qualifications are a must):
- knowledge of Mac computer programs
- Email inbox organization and response
- Meeting, appointment, and training scheduling, planning, preparation. Confidence with Acuity and Google Calendars.
- an excellent ability to multitask
- love working on a team that helps small businesses find huge success!
- you’ve used Trello as a Project Management Software
- you’ve used Drip or other newsletter software
- fluent in Twitter, Instagram, Facebook, LinkedIn, YouTube, and Pinterest
- at least 2 years experience working in an office
- you’ve worked on a team that has launched on online course
- mastery of English Grammar
- you’re a punctual princess (or prince)
- a real detail-a-holic — you doublecheck your work and avoid small mistakes
Nice to Have Skills / Plus’s:
- basic wordpress knowledge
- graphic design skills (Canva+)
- research speaking opportunities (podcasts/in person when we can)
- Business goal planning
To apply, email a personal cover letter in the body of your email and attach a pdf of your resume to email@example.com Please highlight how your specific experience and skill set meet the qualifications mentioned above.