You’ve probably heard it 1000 times in the last two weeks but I’m going to say it again…I can’t BELIEVE we are already half way through 2021.
When I look back over the past 6 months in some ways I’m amazed how far we’ve come…
- I live in Oregon now!
- We’ve welcomed three new companies as clients into Lil Shameless Plug
- And weirdest and most wonderful of all, we get to have in-person social interactions again!
But I’m also looking over the past year and thinking where did the time go?
- How did I not learn Italian so I can impress my mother-in-law?
- Why haven’t I re-started an exercise regime to lose that #COVID15?
- When will I have time to leash train my snuggle-pup Viola?
If, like me, you love to get quiet and set goals and intentions for your upcoming year then the workshop that The Center for Women’s Voice is putting together tomorrow is right up your alley. On June 26th at 11 am PT / 2 PM ET Malika is hosing a 90 minute Ritual: Release & Renew virtual workshop.
Malika promises a workshop where the “chat will not be lit” and as our worlds open up and the noise comes back in I’m incredibly comforted by the quiet reflection this workshop promises.
I hope to “see” some of you there.
As always, stay Social Happy!